-A good weekend-
I was suppose to post this 5 days ago. Friday was a good day, I had a haircut, it was cheap but very good. After that, met up with Ka Siti haven't seen her since I got back, it was good seeing her again, we just watched tv that night and around 2, I left for Mc Donalds. Tommorow was going to be a day that would be unforgettable. Kaka Siti and I went to buy tons of DVDs, I bought myself "How I met your mother?" and "One Tree Hill" finished the first season of "How I met your mother?". After that Ka Siti left to watch Ne-yo, yes the international artist Ne-yo, I couldn't affored to buy a 2,500pesos ticket so I stayed home watching my DVDs eating Burger King. As I was eating my beloved meal, Ka Siti texted me "Mark, get a cab we're one person short one person. She couldn't make it and sayang the ticket" Haha I just laughed and ate as fast as I could and got into the first taxi I could stop. It was my first time riding a taxi alone, kinda scared but luckily I knew I would be safe :) When I reached the place it was packed but before I went there, I just found out that the Philippines has a "Hooters" restaurant. Yes "HOOTERS" haha but it's not really as you would imagine it. Anyway, the concert was started by Rivermaya amazing, then Ne-Yo came on and the crowd went static. Sang along to only a few songs, I didn't know most of them. Well, I'm off to Ka Siti's again on Friday so I'm excited again as exciting stuff always happens when I hang out with her.


Leave a comment